① Re-admission is granted during a designated period only if there is a vacancy in the student quota unless particular laws dictate otherwise.
② Re-admission is granted up to two times. In case a student gives up a re-admission that he or she has been granted, it is also included in the restriction.
③ Despite the provisions in 1 and 2, if a student has been expelled from school for disciplinary reasons, the president retains sole discretion over whether to grant the re-admission.
④ The details regarding re-admission are specified in the administrative instructions.
① If a student has one of the following conditions, he or she is to be expelled from school.
1. Has not registered within the designated period
2. Has not been reinstated after taking a leave of absence
3. Has been simultaneously registered in another school
4. Has been given disciplinary measures
5. Has received the 3rd academic probation (during the undergraduate studies)
② In case a student is to be expelled for the first reason given in (1) above, the school is obliged in advance to send a proof-of-delivery letter to the student and to post the notice of expulsion on the school newspaper and website.
③ A student who decides to withdraw from school must make a request for permission to withdraw to the President. Grades obtained during the semester in which the request is made will be void.